KickStart Program Overview
KickStart is a youth soccer developmental program for Boys & Girls ages 4-9 located in Staten Island and Brooklyn NYC. It consists of 1 instructional class per week for 8 weeks. The soccer classes are held either indoors or outdoors, depending on the weather.
Each class lasts 45-60 minutes, which consists of a warm-up, soccer fundamentals, soccer activities, and soccer games. The program is based on the Dutch method which uses fun based soccer games that focus on developing a range of fundamental soccer skills within a friendly and safe environment.
To develop an elite technique level, players must physically be ready to be able to reach their potential. This program emphasizes body movement, balance, coordination, and strength.
Soccer is very much a mental sport and to play at an awesome level, players must and will develop reaction speeds and increased concentration levels.
The skills learned by playing soccer can be seen at the social level as well, specifically in regards to: teamwork, leadership, confidence, responsibility, and discipline.
KickStart - Spring Classes
- START Date: March 18 @ 11am
- REGISTRATION CLOSE DATE: March 25
- Class Day: Saturdays
- Number of Classes: 8 ( No Make Up Classes )
- Group Ages: 4-6 & 7-9
- Indoor Soccer Field Location: 215 Schmidts Lane Staten Island NY 10314
- All players must bring own soccer ball size #3 and water bottle.
- Classes are held indoors and outdoors according to field availability.
- Class Duration: 60 Minutes Class
- Program Type: Beginner
- Program Session Fee: $275 Included 8 Classes and KickSTART Tshirt )