Kickstart Soccer Classes Overview
To develop an elite technique level, players must physically be ready to be able to reach their potential. This program emphasizes body movement, balance, coordination, and strength.
Soccer is very much a mental sport and to play at an awesome level, players must and will develop reaction speeds and increased concentration levels.
The skills learned by playing soccer can be seen at the social level as well, specifically in regards to: teamwork, leadership, confidence, responsibility, and discipline.
Kickstart Program Details
– Day: Saturday
– Location: IS 27 Indoor Gymnasium
– Time: 9:30 -10:30am Ages: 4 – 7
– Time: 10:30am – 11:30am Ages: 8 – 12
– Session Duration: 60 Minutes Class/One Session per week
– Program Type: Beginner & Intermediate
– Fee: $175.00 ( Including a Program Shirt )