Kickstart Soccer Classes Overview
KICKSTART is a youth soccer developmental program for boys & girls ages 3-8 located in Staten Island. It consists of 1 instructional class per week for 8 weeks. The soccer classes are held either indoors or outdoors, depending on the weather.
Each class lasts 45-60 minutes, which consists of a warm-up, soccer fundamentals, soccer activities, and soccer games. The program is based on the Dutch method which uses fun based soccer games that focus on developing a range of fundamental soccer skills within a friendly and safe environment.
To develop an elite technique level, players must physically be ready to be able to reach their potential. This program emphasizes body movement, balance, coordination, and strength.
Soccer is very much a mental sport and to play at an awesome level, players must and will develop reaction speeds and increased concentration levels.
The skills learned by playing soccer can be seen at the social level as well, specifically in regards to: teamwork, leadership, confidence, responsibility, and discipline.
Kickstart - Fall Classes 2021
- START DATE: September 18
- Class Day: Saturdays
- Number of Classes: 8 ( No Make Up Classes )
- Time: 10:00 AM – Group Name: Happy Feet Future Stars
- Location: Greenbelt Rec Center 501 Brielle Ave SI NY 10314
- Note: All classes will be held outside on the soccer field during fall session weather permitting.
- Winter Classes are being conducted indoors.
- In case of inclement weather class will be CANCELLED and rescheduled for following Saturday.