Keep your skills sharp with our summer soccer camp.
Structured daily schedules for your child during the summer months.
Summer Soccer Camp Details
SB4U Summer camp / clinics is a great way for your child to experience new things, gain new skills, and get new friends and most importantly have fun playing soccer! You can see the benefits of them here. Our summer camp takes place in Staten Island. It is broken up into weekly themes with specific learning styles:
9 Weeks Camp Dates: July 5 – September 2 ( Full Day, 1/2 Day and Single Day Options are available )
- 9am = Arrival
- 9:30am – 11am = Field Session ( Skills & Drills )
- 11am – 12pm = Lunch
- 12pm – 1pm = Classroom & Free Time
- 1pm – 2pm = Fun Games & Challenges
- 2pm – 3:30pm = Field Session ( World Cup Tournament Style Games )
- 4pm = Pick Up
Regardless of the week you attend, we emphasize the following features regarding player development.
Dribbling, ball control, passing, receiving, shooting / striking, heading
This area of development 1v1, 2v2, 8v8 and up to 11v11 attacking, defending, and movementBalance, coordination, and strength.
Speed of play, build ups, changing point of attack, team shape, applying pressure
Position Specific Skills
Making runs, clearing space sending players through, shutting down an opponent using angle
Increase speed & agility, build up power, increase endurance reduce chance of
Routines, preparation, emotional control, addressing adversity
What to Bring
- Must Complete Google Doc Online Registration Form
- Must wear Camp T-Shirt,
shorts, socks )
- Sandals, Sneakers ( Both indoor
and outdoor soccer shoes,
soccer ball, shin guards )
- 2 Large Bottles of Water with child’s name
- SunBlock and Hat
- Every camper MUST bring own Lunch in the lunch bag & Snacks
- Smile, Energy and soccer skills !
Summer Soccer Camp Pricing
Full Day: $375 ( Fee for 5 days )
Half Day: $250 ( Fee for 5 days )
Single Day: $75 ( Fee for 1 day )
Non SB4U Member
Full Day: $425
Half Day: $300
Single Day: $90 ( Fee for 1 day )