Prep Academy Group Training
SB4U Prep Academy Training is youth developmental program for boys & girls ages 5-12 located on Staten Island. It consists of 2 instructional trainings per week. Each training is 60 minutes long, which consists of a warm-up, soccer fundamentals, soccer activities, and soccer games. The program is based on the Dutch method which uses fun based soccer games that focus on developing a range of fundamental soccer skills within a friendly and safe environment.
- Player Development Approach
- Competitive and Learning Environment
- Year Around Group Training
- FUTSAL Training
- Winter and Summer Camps
- Affordable Fees
- Discounts for underprivileged players
- Licensed and Professional coaching staff
- Safe Environment and Clean fields and facilities
Affiliation with United Soccer Coaches, US Futsal, US Youth Soccer, ENY, EDP, NJNCSA, MOSA, CJSL and Total Soccer Method.
- 4 Seasons Training: (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer )
- Training Duration: All Year Around
- 2 x Per Week Training ( 60 Min )
***Uniform Package: Socks, Shorts, Jersey and Training Shirt must be ordered online by each player and parent in advance on soccer.com online store name ”SB4U Academy”
How to Sign Up ?
In order to complete the online Registration, please follow this steps.
Step 1 – Register Your Child and follow the online steps.
Step 2 – Register your child for active session name:
Prep Academy Training Only ( Season 2022-23)
Step 3 – Download our team mobile app.
It’s free for every team
Download the free SportsEngine app for teams and experience a connected sports life.
Step 4 – Log In to mobile app to view Program Class Schedule and Details