- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 25×20 yard area. Split into 4 teams. Each team has 3 tall cones or 3 soccer balls placed on small cones placed in front of them. Each team has 1 soccer ball.
- To introduce players to the technique of shooting while emphasizing accuracy.
- The first player in each team must shoot the ball and try to knock down the targets in front of them, once they have taken a shot they must go and retrieve it and pass it to the next player on their team who then has a go at knocking down the targets. The first team to knock all the targets down wins.
- Place non kicking foot comfortably next to the ball, leave space for kicking foot to move naturally.
- Use the laces to make connection with the ball.
- Connect with ball on the back of the ball directly in the middle.
- Push foot through towards the target.
- Keep head steady and looking at the ball.