- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 20×20 yard area. A goal on one side of the area. Split the group into 2 teams and place either side of the goal. The coach goes in goal with a supply of soccer balls.
- To improve control of a moving ball heading away from a player, turning and shooting.
- The coach rolls out a soccer ball into the area. The first player in line from each team runs out to gain control of the soccer ball to then try and score in the goal against the coach.
- Get body in line with the ball to help stop the ball running away.
- Use the correct surface to control the ball.
- Turn into space away from the opponent quickly.
- Shoot early on goal aiming for the open space.