- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 20×20 yard area. Coach on one side with a supply of soccer balls. Players start on the other side at the end of the area.
- To improve on controlling a moving ball with emphasis on getting your body in line with the ball.
- The first player moves into the middle of the area, as they move the coach rolls a ball towards the end line. The player must stop the ball crossing the end line. Once they control it they pass it back to the coach and go to the other side of the area.
- Move feet quickly to get body behind the soccer ball.
- Use the inside of the foot to control the soccer ball, players should not be stretching across with their favorite foot, if the ball is on their left side they should be using their left, and vice versa.
- Cushion the ball so it does not bounce away from the player.