- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 10×10 yard area. 3 tall cones or soccer balls on cones at either end. Groups of 2 with 1 soccer ball per group.
- To improve players getting behind the ball and controlling a moving ball.
- Each player must defend one set of targets while the other player tries to knock them down with the soccer ball. Players take it in turns to try and knock down their opponents targets. Every target that is hit equals a point, when a target is knocked down it is put up again so there are always 3 targets.
- Move your feet to get body behind the ball to make it easier to control.
- Use the correct surface to control the ball, players should not be stretching across with their favorite foot, if the ball is on their left side they should be using their left, and vice versa.
- Cushion the ball so it does not bounce away from player