- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 10×20 yard area. Place 3 cones at 10, 15 and 20 yards from the base line. Groups of 3 players with one soccer ball per group.
- To improve on control of the soccer ball and passing while on the move.
- The first player who starts with the soccer ball must dribble around the first cone, once they have gone around the cone they must pass the ball back to the next player who then dribbles around the cone and passes back to the next player. Once every player had gone around the cone 3 times they sit down. The first team to be sitting down wins.
- Dribbles around the 2nd cone and passes back. Dribbles around the 1st cone and passes back, dribbles around the 2nd cone and passes back, dribbles around the 3rd cone and passes back.
- Coach calls which cone to dribble around (coaches can name cones anything they want, give them numbers)
- Keep soccer ball under close control to turn around cone quickly.
- Use correct push pass technique.
- Step into ball to avoid miss hitting the pass due to the ball rolling away.
- Try to encourage player passing first time once they are around the cone.