- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 25×25 yard area. Place 2 yard gates inside the area. Split group into pair with 1 soccer ball per pair.
- To improve the technique of the push pass while moving with emphasis on accuracy and the pace of the pass.
- Each pair starts at a gate with players on opposite side. The player with the ball passes to their team mate. Once the pass has been completed the pair dribbles to another gate and passes the ball through again and continues the process. Every time each pair makes a successful pass through the gate they get a point.
- Use correct passing technique (non kicking foot comfortably next to ball, use inside of foot, connect at the back of the ball in the middle, head steady looking at the ball).
- Use a good pace on the pass so your team mate can control the pass.
- Communicate with partner which gate you are going to.