- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 5×5 yard area with 2 players facing each other on opposite sides. One soccer ball per group of 2.
- To introduce players to the technique of the push pass.
- One player starts with the soccer ball on one side of the area and they must pass the ball to the player on the opposite side of the area.
- Place non kicking foot comfortably next to the ball, leave space for kicking foot to move naturally.
- Use the inside of the foot to make connection with the ball.
- Connect with ball on the back of the ball directly in the middle.
- Push foot through towards the target.
- Keep head steady and looking at the ball.