- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 20×20 yard area. Players in groups of 2 with 1 soccer ball per group.
- To improve on awareness and changing direction/speed while under passive pressure.
- With players in groups of 2 one player starts with the ball (red) and the other becomes a shadow (yellow), the player with the ball must try to lose their shadow by dribbling around the area, the shadow has to keep up with the player with the ball. Rotate players around so they all get time with the ball.
- The player starting with the ball (red) is now the shadow and they must try to follow their partner (blue) as they run to get away.
- Keep soccer ball under close control to make it easier to turn quickly.
- Keep head up to look for partner, other players and boundaries.
- Use quick changes in speed and direction to get away from partner.