- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 20×20 yard area. All players with a ball each.
- To maintain control of the soccer ball while under pressure, to change direction/speed quickly and awareness.
- Every player starts in the area with their soccer ball. On the coaches command they must try to knock out everyone else’s soccer ball while keeping theirs in the area. If their ball goes out the area they must go and stand next to the coach. The last person with their ball in the area wins.
- Quickly change direction to get away from players.
- Keep your head up to be aware of players around you and to find space to move into.
- Keep ball under close control to avoid giving people a chance to kick it out.