- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 20×20 yard area split into two 10×20 yard areas with a line of cones. Two goals on the edge of the area facing each other. Split groups into two teams of 3 (blue team & yellow team). 1 soccer ball per square.
- To work on the technique of striking the soccer ball at goal.
- Each team has their own side of the area; they are not allowed to cross the line in the middle to go on their opponents half. From their own half the players must shoot at goal trying to score, the players defending the goal are all goalkeepers and can use their hands to save the ball. Once one team has shot the other team then gets a chance to shoot. If a players shot is saved but the ball comes back across the line they are allowed to shoot again.
- Players can only shoot with a moving ball.
- Players can only shoot first time.
- Use correct shooting technique (non kicking foot next to ball, use laces, connect with back/middle of ball, follow through to target, head steady over the ball).
- Aim for the space in the goal.
- Create space by moving the ball around by either dribbling or passing to a team mate.
- Shoot early so the opposition does not have time to get ready.