- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- A 20×20 yard area, every player in the area with a ball each. Place different sized gates in the area.
- To familiarize players with the soccer ball and using different parts of their foot.
- Players are now race car drivers and they must dribble their soccer ball through the gates, every gate equals a point.
- Small touches to keep the ball (car) under control.
- “Head up” avoiding crashing into people.
- Don’t go too quick, keep the ball under control.