- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- SSA Training
- 3v3 Cup
- 20×20 yard area, every player in the area with a ball each.
- To familiarize players with the soccer ball and using different parts of their foot.
- Tell players their soccer balls are now cars and they will be driving around Soccer Island (the area). Their feet now become the steering wheel so they must use them to drive the ball around Soccer Island.
- Players must use different parts of the steering wheel (their feet) to control the car: inside, outside, laces, sole, heel
- Small touches to keep ball (car) under control.
- Head up to see where other players are and the area.