SB4U Summer Camp
LOCATION: Greenbelt Rec Center 501 Brielle Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Week 1 “Dutch Style” – Dates: July 6 – 10
- Week 2 – “SB4U Preseason Camp” Dates: August 24 – 28
Full Day Weekly Camp Player Fee: ( Time: 9am-4pm )
- SB4U Team Player Fee: $275 ( Sibling Discount is 10% OFF )
- Non SB4U Team Player Fee: $325
- Single Day Fee: $70
All Campers must bring their own LUNCH!
1/2 Day Weekly Camp Player Fee: (Time: 9am-11:30am )
- SB4U Team Player Fee: $200 ( Sibling Discount is 10% OFF )
- Non SB4U Team Player Fee: $250
- Single Day Fee: $70
NOTE: First 20 players that register for the camp will get a GIFT from SB4U Academy.
This camp is designed for beginner and advanced players boys and girls ages 6 & 14 that are on the recreational, travel and select teams. Players will be divided in accordance to their individual skill level and age.
We guarantee we will improve the skills of those players who are willing to work hard at becoming better players. In addition, the camp concentrates on tactical and positional training where players develop greater decision making ability both within their position (s) and in overall play.
What will your child learn?
Technical Elements: Dribbling, ball control, passing, receiving, shooting / striking, heading.
Tactical Progression: 1v1, 2v2, 8v8 and up to 11v11 attacking, defending, and movement.
Match Strategy: Speed of play, build ups, changing point of attack, team shape, applying pressure.
Position Specific Skills: Making runs, clearing space sending players through, shutting down an opponent using angles.
Physical Performance: Increase speed & agility, build up power, increase endurance reduce chance of injury.
Mental Preparation: Routines, preparation, emotional control, addressing adversity.
NOTE: Space is limited to first come first serve basis.
8:00am – 8:45am = Early Drop Off
9:00 -11:30 am = FIELD Session #1 (Speed, Agility, Endurance, Daily Topic, Skills, Drills, SSG)
12:00 -1:00 pm – LUNCH
1:00 – 2:00 pm – FUN Games
2:00 – 4:00pm – FIELD Session #2 (SSG (small sided games ) 2v2, 3v3 / Festival Games)
4:15pm – Dismissal
What to bring to the camp:
- Completed the Google Doc Registration Form
- Extra set of dry cloth ( T-Shirt, shorts, socks )
- Sandals, Sneakers ( Both indoor and outdoor soccer shoes, soccer ball, shin guards )
- Water Bottle with child’s name on it
- Sun Block and Hat
- Smile, Energy and soccer skills !