Join our Team!
Our teams compete locally in the NY and NJ area.
Recreational Soccer Overview
If your child is interested in playing soccer or has been playing for a short amount of time, then our Recreational Team is the perfect fit. There are so many benefits to our program.
- Boys and Girls Ages: 6-12
- Training Duration: 8-10 Month
- Fall Season: 2 x Per Week Training and Festival Type and Friendly Games, Tournament Play
- Winter Season: 2 x Per Week Training and Tournaments or Futsal League Play Optional
- Spring Season: 2 x Per Week Training and Festival Type and Friendly Games, Tournament Play
- Summer Season: 2 x Per Week Training & Beach Tournament Optional
Player Development Approach
Licensed and Professional coaching staff and the only soccer academy on Staten Island that have the rights to use the TSM (Total Soccer Method) in our annual curriculum which provides great opportunity for kids seeking more advanced soccer training and competitive soccer experience.
Futsal, Winter, and Summer Camps
As a SB4U member, you will be able to take advantage of free and/or discounted camps designed to give our players skills to give them an edge over the competition.
Affordable Fees and scholarships for underprivileged players.
Recreational Soccer Cost
One Time Annual Player Registration Fee
– State Fees & Player Passes
– Player Insurance
– SB4U Membership
– Admin Fee
– Tournaments in Fall & Spring
– Uniform Package is not included in the Annual Player Registration Fee.
Monthly Training Fees
Due on the first of each month and cover the following:
– 2 Times Per Week
– Coach and Staff salary
– Facility Fees & Field Permits
– Club Equipment
Recreational Uniform Package
Player Uniform Package
The package includes:
– one jersey
– one pair of shorts
– one pair of socks
– one training jersey
All uniforms are to be
Ordered online by each
Individual player on soccer.com online store name ” Soccer Best 4 You”