- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 20×20 yard area. Place 2 cones with soccer balls on top in the middle. Players should be in groups of 2 with 1 soccer ball.
- To improve the technique of shooting while emphasizing the accuracy of the shot.
- Each group must have a target (soccer ball on a cone) between the 2 players. One player starts with the soccer ball and must try to knock the ball of the cone by shooting the other soccer ball and hitting it. If they hit it down they get a point, they must then put the ball back on the cone for the next player to have a go. If they miss the ball will go through to the second player who then shoots at the ball trying to hit the target.
- Move players further away from the target.
- Place non kicking foot comfortably next to the ball, leave space for kicking foot to move naturally.
- Use the laces to make connection with the ball.
- Connect with ball on the back of the ball directly in the middle.
- Push foot through towards the target.
- Keep head steady and looking at the ball.