- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 30×30 yard area, split into halve by a line of cones. Each side has 4 soccer balls on cones (battleships). 2 Teams one on each side of the line. Spare soccer balls.
- To improve the techniques of shooting in a competitive environment while emphasizing accuracy and pace of the shot.
- Each team must stay on their own half (no crossing the line in the middle). They must use the spare soccer balls to knock down the opposing teams battleships. Once a battleship has been knocked down that ball may then be used as well. The first team to knock all battleships down wins. There is no puppy guarding the battleships.
- Place non kicking foot comfortably next to the ball, leave space for kicking foot to move naturally.
- Use the laces of the foot to make connection with the ball.
- Connect with ball on the back of the ball directly in the middle.
- Push foot through towards the target.
- Keep head steady and looking at the ball.
- Judge pace of ball so it reaches the target before a player can block the shot.