- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- A 30×20 yard area with a line in the middle making two 15×20 yard areas. Split group into 2 teams with a team on either side of the area. 1 ball for every 2 players.
- To improve getting in line with the soccer ball to control a moving ball.
- The soccer balls are split between the 2 teams. Teams must stay on their own side of the area. On the coaches command players must try to pass the soccer balls pass the opponents end line, every time a team gets a ball past the line they get a point. The opposing players must stop the balls so they can try to score.
- Move feet to get body behind the ball.
- Use the correct surface to control the soccer ball.
- Cushion the ball so it does not bounce away from the player.