- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- A 10×10 yard area. 2 groups of 3 players. 2 gates are place 3 yards in from the top of the area with one server with a ball. Two players then start facing the gate on the opposite side of the area.
- To improve the technique of the push pass while emphasizing accuracy and the pace of the pass.
- The server rolls the ball through the gate towards the first player who must pass the ball back to the server first time. A point is awarded every time the returned pass goes through the gate. Once the player made the pass the next person goes. Rotate players so they all serve.
- Get body in line with the ball.
- Use correct passing technique (non kicking foot comfortably next to ball, use inside of foot, connect at the back of the ball in the middle, head steady looking at the ball).
- Control pace of ball by not swinging hard/fast at the ball.