- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Set a 20×30 yard area. Make a circle with cones down one end and have players with a soccer ball each at the other end.
- To improve the technique of the push pass while emphasizing the pace and accuracy of the pass.
- Players start with their soccer balls opposite the circle. Players take it in turns to pass their ball to try and stop it inside the area. Every time they stop their ball in the area they get a point. They then go and fetch their ball to have another go.
- Make the circle smaller.
- Place non kicking foot comfortably next to the ball, leave space for kicking foot to move naturally.
- Use the inside of the foot to make connection with the ball.
- Connect with ball on the back of the ball directly in the middle.
- Push foot through towards the circle.
- Keep head steady and looking at the ball.
- Judge the pace of the pass so it doesn’t go through the circle or stops before.