- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 25×20 yard area. Split into 4 teams. Each team has 3 tall cones or 3 soccer balls placed on small cones placed in front of them. Each team has 1 soccer ball.
- To introduce players to the technique of the push pass while emphasizing accuracy.
- The first player in each team must pass the ball and try to knock down the targets in front of them, once they have passed the ball they must go and retrieve it and pass it to the next player on their team who then has a go at knocking down the targets. The first team to knock all the targets down wins.
- Place non kicking foot comfortably next to the ball, leave space for kicking foot to move naturally.
- Use the inside of the foot to make connection with the ball.
- Connect with ball on the back of the ball directly in the middle.
- Push foot through towards the target.
- Keep head steady and looking at the ball.