- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 20×20 yard area. Every player with a soccer ball in the area.
- To improve on the technique of dribbling, turning, change of speed and awareness.
- All players are dribbling their balls in the area and have to react to the coach’s commands. Pretend their soccer balls are cars and they are driving in Soccer Island.Commands will be:
- Red Light –> Stop.
- Green Light –> Go.
- Yellow Light –> Rev Engine (using the sole of the foot roll the ball back and forth making a revving sound. To progress, use colored cones.
- Traffic –>Turn.
- Highway –> go faster.
- Police –> chase them pretending you are a police officer trying to catch them.
- Keep the ball under close control.
- Use different parts of the foot to dribble the ball.
- Turn quickly using different parts of the foot, then use a burst of speed.
- Keep your head up to be aware of players, boundaries and to look for the colored cones and the police officer.