- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- A 20×20 yard area with a 5×5 yard square in the middle. One player in the 5×5 yard square (blue) everyone else with a soccer ball in the 20×20 yard area (red).
- To improve on technique of turning, change of speed and awareness.
- The blue player starts in the square and they are the Cookie Monster. The red players have to protect their cookies (soccer balls) from the Cookie Monster. The Cookie Monster must try to steal all the cookies and put them in the square in the middle, if that is achieved the red player becomes a cookie monster as well. Red players are not allowed to dribble through the square in the middle. If the Cookie Monster steals a ball the red player can win it back before they get it into the square.
- Keep the soccer ball under close control.
- Use a change in direction/speed to get away from the cookie monster.