- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 20×20 yard area. Players in the area with a ball each.
- To focus on dribbling, changing direction, change in speed and awareness.
- Label each side of the square a different name (let players choose favorite objects such as food, characters, colors etc), players start by dribbling in the area when the coach calls a side all players must go to that side as quick as they can. The last player to the line must perform 10 top taps.
- Small touches to keep the ball under control.
- Turn quickly when you hear a side called.
- Use different parts of the foot to dribble/turn.
- When going quickly, just kick and run, push ball a yard or 2 out in front to keep it under control.