- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 20×20 yard area. 2 players without soccer balls start in the middle (blue) everyone else starts on one side with a soccer ball each (red).
- To improve on the technique of dribbling while under pressure.
- The blue players are the ‘crabs’ and start in a crab position on the floor, red players are the shrimps. On the coaches command the red players must dribble from one side of the area to the other without being tagged by the crabs. If a crab gets their soccer ball they become a crab as well.
- Keep ball under close control.
- Change direction/speed quickly to get pass crabs.
- Keep head up to see where crabs are then try to find the space.