- About Us
- Our Services
- Travel Teams
- Futsal League
- A 30×30 yard area, one player as tagger does not have a soccer ball (yellow), every other player in the area with a ball each (red).
- To keep the ball under control while having pressure put upon you from tagger.
- The tagger (the mud monster) must tag the players with the soccer balls. If a player gets tagged they must put the ball on their head and open their legs to make a mini goal. Players with a soccer ball can free stuck players by kicking their ball through their legs.
- If tagger is tagging people to quickly tell them they must dribble their soccer ball too.
- Small touches to keep ball under control.
- Head up to see where tagger is.
- Dribble away from tagger into space.