Camp Dates and Locations:
Greenbelt Rec Center 501 Brielle Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Week 1 – Dates: July 17 – 21
- Week 2 – Dates: July 24 – 28
Father Cappodano and Iona Street Soccer field
- Week 3 – Dates: August 21 – 25
HKC Camp Grounds 1131 Manor Road Staten Island NY 10314
- Week 4 – Dates: August 28 – September 1
Weekly Camp Player Fee:
- SB4U Member Fee: $299 ( Sibling Discount is 50% OFF )
- Non SB4U Member Fee: $349 ( Sibling Discount is 50% OFF )
- Healthy Lunch & Snack: $50 per week To View Lunch Menu – Click Here
NOTE: First 20 players that register for the camp will get a GIFT from SB4U Academy.
This camp is designed for advanced players that are on the travel and select teams. The camp concentrates on basic and advanced techniques – dribbling, shooting, first touch (controlling), passing, heading, crossing and defending are developed.
We guarantee we will improve the skills of those players who are willing to work hard at becoming better players. In addition, the camp concentrates on tactical and positional training where players develop greater decision making ability both within their position (s) and in overall play. Examples of topics taught include: keeping the team shape, when & where to play different passes, transition from offense to defense.
What will your child learn?
Technical Elements: Dribbling, ball control, passing, receiving, shooting / striking, heading.
Tactical Progression: 1v1, 2v2, 8v8 and up to 11v11 attacking, defending, and movement.
Match Strategy: Speed of play, build ups, changing point of attack, team shape, applying pressure.
Position Specific Skills: Making runs, clearing space sending players through, shutting down an opponent using angles.
Physical Performance: Increase speed & agility, build up power, increase endurance reduce chance of injury.
Mental Preparation: Routines, preparation, emotional control, addressing adversity.
NOTE: Space is limited to first come first serve basis.
- Monday: Introduction / Position Overview
- Tuesday: Defense
- Wednesday: Midfield
- Thursday: Striker / GK in the afternoon
- Friday: Festival Games / Awards Ceremony
8:00am – 8:45am = Early Drop Off
9:00 -11:00 am = FIELD Session #1 (Speed, Agility, Endurance, Daily Topic, Skills, Drills, SSG)
11:00 – 12:30 pm = ( Swim Time will depend on the field location )
12:30 -1:30 pm – LUNCH
1:30 – 2:00 pm – CLASSROOM Session ( Tactical Board / Position Overview )
2:00 – 4:00pm – FIELD Session #2 (Showcase 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 / Festival Games)
4:00pm – Dismissal
What to bring to the camp:
- Completed Registration Form – Click Here To Download
- Swim Suite and Towel
- Extra set of dry cloth ( T-Shirt, shorts, socks )
- Sandals, Sneakers ( Both indoor and outdoor soccer shoes, soccer ball, shin guards )
- Water Bottle with child’s name on it
- Sun Block and Hat
- Smile, Energy and soccer skills !