Group Rec Program is for children ages 4 to 12. It provides an opportunity for kids to be active, learn the sport, develop important life skills and most importantly have fun.
Research has shown that involvement in sport at a young age can help in developing basic motor and cognitive skills. The program uses fun based soccer training activities that focus on developing a range of fundamental skills. Specific focus is given to:
- Agility, balance and coordination
- Physical awareness
- Movement patterns and sequences
- Spatial awareness
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Each session has been designed around fun based games that promote the programs core values.
- The curriculum has been created by a licensed coach that has extensive experience in designing child centered training programs.
- Each class is delivered by highly enthusiastic and experienced SB4U Youth Academy soccer coach.
While the theme of the session is soccer, the main focus of the program is to help develop a strong physically foundation and advanced motor skills.
- Each session typically runs between 45 to 60 minutes, with 1 session per week.
- Courses are offered during the summer, spring, fall and winter seasons.
- The program can be hosted by any sports organization that has the ability to provide a small indoor or outdoor play area.
- If you have access to a play areas please contact us for more information on hosting a SB4U Recreational program. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“SB4U” Skills Clinic is open for players of all ages and abilities who want to develop the fundamental technical skills in soccer.
Players will be taken through 60 minutes of instruction by professional licensed coaches who will lead into small-sided games.
The emphasis is on:
- Individual player development
“SB4U” Individual Sessions have a more focused approach to learn and sharpen the soccer skills. We offer individual training classes 1 – 3 children with a 1-hour class. (Recommended to children 8 years old and up)