Ages: U6-U14 SB4U Summer Camp is designed for recreational player’s ages 6-12 who love to play soccer! Join us as we take your child on an exploratory journey to learn soccer FUN-damentals through our unique fantasy games based approach. As a sport that incorporates constant movement, aerobic exercise, balance and eye-foot coordination as well as healthy social interaction soccer is an ideal activity to promote all round physical development in early childhood. Bring shin guards, water and a smile!
- Players will be grouped with other players of similar ability.
- Players will be trained by nationally licensed SB4U Staff Coaches.
- Players will engage in exciting activities while learning individual skills, tactics, and team concepts.
- Each day will end with small and full sided games.
The players will learn basic soccer skills from coaches who love to coach this age group, while promoting:
- Social skills
- Balance &Coordination.
Camp Dates: July 10 – August 25
Camp Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
Location: JCC 1466 Manor Rd Staten Island NY 10314
Weekly Prices and Rates
- Weekly Full Day Camp = $279 (9 am-4 pm )
- Weekly Half Day Camp = $229 ( 9 am-1 pm)
***NOTE: All SB4U Academy members will get 10% Discount
- 9:00-9:30 am – Drop Off
- 9:45-10:45 am – Field Session #1 (Skills, Drills, Small Sided Games)
- 11:00-12:00 pm – POOL ( Swim Time )
- 12:15-1:15 pm – LUNCH
- 1:30-2:30 pm – CLASSROOM Session ( Board & Card Games, World Cup Trivia Games )
- 2:45-3:45 pm – Field Session #2 (Showcase 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 / World Cup Tournament)
- 4:00 pm – Pick UP
What To Bring to the camp
- Swim Suite and Towel
- Extra set of dry cloth ( T-Shirt, shorts, socks )
- Sandals, Sneakers ( soccer shoes, soccer ball, shin guards )
- Water Bottle with child’s name on it
- Lunch bag or book bag with optional snacks
- Sun Block and Hat
- Lunch will be served at extra cost
- Smile, Energy and soccer skills !